.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, May 11, 2015

Painful Weapon Attack to My Brain

   I am experiencing a painful, heat inducing laser/microwave weapon attack to the top left side of my brain. Lately, I am more concerned than ever, about damage to my brain from these attacks. I am in deep need of honest and non-covert - non-perpetration protection from further harm. Please do all that you can to expose and stop these crimes for all our sakes.

www.targetedinamerica.com



P.S. 11:03am I experienced a severe, torture level attack to the whole upper part of body after posting this. Then it switched to an attack in the area of my heart, then my stomach and then the right side of my brain. I think they are letting me know what they can do to me and are proving that this is indeed a weapon attack.