.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, April 27, 2015

Feelings are Right

   In this world where natural human feelings are being forced into suppression, by pharmaceuticals, microwave targeting and negative messaging, it is important that we resist and remember that. . .

ITS OK TO FEEL ANGRY
We just need to deal with it in healthy ways.

ITS OK TO FEEL SAD
Crying is like giving the Heart a shower
 to wash away accumulated dirt.

ITS OK TO FEEL SCARED
That fear can turn into courage to stand
 up against and eliminate the dangers.

In this prison of covert targeting I am often ridiculed, degraded, judged or even tortured with 
microwaves for feeling sad or angry. . .and this is JUST TOO HORRIBLY WRONG! I am experiencing another round of what seems like my heart and left arm being lasered to make me think I am having a heart attack. I have tested this and the intensity of the pain stops when I quickly turn and shield my heart. So its not real heart attacks. I have been through many painful rounds of this in the past few years.