.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Change of Video Addresses

 Is it a coincidence that the addresses on at least two of the most important videos got changed after I published books and print papers with them in it? This happened with the video below, which I had in this paper and in three books. . . and the video on antidepressants found in public drinking water, which was printed on April 24th 2012 in the Public Notice paper. If I thought hard I could probably come up with more, but I am too tired right now. And that microwave ring in my ears doesn't help. I guess its not supposed to.

This video is a MUST SEE for anyone who has been labeled as "mentally ill" and anyone who knows someone who has been labeled.

Dr Paula Caplan on how psychiatrists decide who's normal

Previous addresshttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKbybLM12yc

Update 4/12/2015; I keep smelling something burning this morning and this concerns me because the last time this happened, for no apparent reason, it seemed to be technologically generated while my country home was on fire, twenty or so miles away. Is this another terror tactic or a coincidence? I have been being hit with one thing after another and am trying to not let it get to me as much as it is. I REALLY just need this to all stop in a positive way. . .and I don't even know if that is possible at this point.