.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

On the Covert War

The Covert War


A Technological Holocaust Thrives in the Shadows of a Covert War

    I've struggled to understand exactly how this began, how it has grown to such a degree, and how it operates. I can only go by my own experiences and instincts. But it appears that there may have been a covert program set up to help fight terrorism and that a global covert war has been secretly raging. Most citizens seem to not be aware of it, although many are being used in it and some of us have been being either destroyed by or enslaved into the dark side of it, which utilizes mind control technologies.

   In the 1970s President John F. Kennedy had warned of the dangers of handling this problem covertly but then was murdered, probably due to his openness about it, which may have forced other government officials into handling it covertly out of concern for their own safety. Below is a video where JFK addressed this critical issue in the 1970s.

JFK on the Covert War and Secret Societies


https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zdMbmdFOvTs

I am one of the victims who have been being slowly destroyed. I have witnessed dozens of other good decent people also be targeted. And I am working hard to be as objective as I can. I do not want to blame the USA government, like many do, because I feel that the good parts of our government have been doing what they feel is right to retain our Freedom. . .and this is honorable,  no matter what the outcome.  However, all of my instincts - my heart and soul are strongly feeling that the Covert War must now be exposed and stopped, in order to regain our Freedom
   
   I am deeply concerned that too many people are being recruited into the dark covert program due to a lack of awareness and freely used mind control technologies. . .and victims who refuse to join continue being tortured. . .and that it ALL needs to be exposed and stopped in order to regain our Freedom.


Mind Control Steals Hope

I'm not being allowed to put these articles on the pages of this site so I put the links on this new post.

P.S. After posting this I was woken in the middle of the night with what seemed like a microwave attack, which caused sudden fluid accumulations in my lungs and lasering of my head. Then this morning puppets (one with oxygen tubes in her nose) talked of hospitalization and a push for another covert "rescue". . .and I strongly felt perpetration in the background of all of it. These sorts of things - attacks followed by pushes for a covert "rescue" have been happening a lot since June of 2013. It was probably happening before that, but I just didn't notice, because I had gotten the message, "Your daughters will be OK if you leave" in 2006.