.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Statement on "Government Gang Stalking"

Most Targeted Individuals seem to think that we are just unfortunate people who have been plugged into some sort of government hit list for terrorists. This is understandable, because it is obvious that some government employees are involved in the targeting and none have openly acknowledged these crimes. But some of my experiences are leading me to believe that the core of the program, which is targeting us, has merely infiltrated parts of our government and want to manipulate citizens into blaming only the USA government - they appear to be connected to the same force that has been covertly infiltrating the USA since around the time of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. I feel that there are good parts of our government, which are working on fixing this problem and I pray that that goodness grows very quickly.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=zdMbmdFOvTs

I am deeply concerned that too many people are being recruited into the dark covert program due to a lack of awareness and freely used mind control technologies. . .and victims who refuse to join continue being tortured. . .and that it ALL needs to be exposed and stopped in order to regain our Freedom.

www.targetedinamerica.com/stalking.html

P.S. After posting this I was woken in the middle of the night with what seemed like a microwave attack, which caused sudden fluid accumulations in my lungs and lasering of my head. Then this morning puppets (one with oxygen tubes in her nose) talked of hospitalization and a push for another covert "rescue". . .and I strongly felt perpetration in the background of all of it. These sorts of things - attacks followed by pushes for a covert "rescue" have been happening a lot since June of 2013. It was probably happening before that, but I just didn't notice, because I had gotten the message, "Your daughters will be OK if you leave" in 2006.