.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, February 5, 2015

What Would it Take?

What Would it Take?

If I were homeless and cold and in need of help
Would that make me less worthy of help?

If my thoughts and beliefs were different from yours
Would that make me less worthy of help?


If I were really targeted and not "mentally ill"
Would that make me less worthy of help?

 If my excruciating pain acted out with angry outbursts
Would that make me less worthy of help?




www.targetedinamerica.com

P.S. My head was shot with a painful blast of microwaves directly after I posted this. Then, as I try to find information to back up my belief that parts of the psychiatry profession and their support of the pharmaceuticals that aid mind control technologies and harm people. . .I am again being hit with painful microwave shots. Perhaps because I am finding what I was looking for. . .and am pleased to find a group of doctors who recognized that something was horribly wrong with the new era of "mental illness" diagnosis, and the meds that patients are advised to take or that the victims are forced to take. I witnessed a child being destroyed by these meds and I know of other Targeted Individuals who lost themselves after being forced onto pharmaceuticals. I also have an interest in this because so many unqualified people have tried to convince me that I am "mentally ill" in order to cover the targeting...etc. Among the doctors who have made a positive stand against the false labeling and harmful drugs are Peter Breggin, Colin Ross, Gary Greenberg and Thomas Szasz
    As I gather this information those who target me appear to be invading my computer to alter names! But I think I've caught and corrected it. 

   I am realizing that those, who are not aware of the technological part of the targeting, can easily blame the "craziness" on reactions to the drugs in severe cases, like the Navy yard shooting. And I hope that these sorts of views are not used to hide the technological mind control, because this would just enable its continuation. I feel certain that the drugs enhance the sadistic technological control, which appears to be part of the reason why Targeted Individuals are forced into taking them. The microwaves and the psychiatric pharmaceuticals are TWO critical problems and when combined can become lethal problems.