.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Please Print Out my Writings

There appears to be a vamp up in the aim to frame me for a crime again! This new article appears to have angered those who target me. I am still working on infiltrated computers also. I hope that nothing happens to prevent me from continuing my work, but I am surviving one day at a time and I never know what is going to happen next, especially at times like this when I am getting covert threats on top of microwave targeting...etc.. I'd feel better if I knew that my work was reaching people. So, please print and share them.

Connecting the Dots Between Microwave Targeting, False Mental Illness Diagnosis and Psychiatric Pharmaceuticals; 

Technological Holocaust Website
www.targetedinamerica.com

Heart Bud Free Publications
www.heartbud.com 


Thank You.