.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 28, 2015

For us and you and them and all of humanity



   I experienced heavy torture through most of today. Physically painful laser shots are happening a lot lately. Today it was hitting my left shoulder and stopped as quick as it had started, so I feel certain of being inflicted by a laser weapon. The hours of excruciating pain were difficult to deal with. . .as difficult as in previous days.  
   Those who target me have launched new rounds of trying to torture/force me into leaping into their hands. I don't want to go. I want the targeting to be exposed and stopped. I wish with every fiber of my pain filled heart and soul for humanity to find the courage to stand up and save itself from further harm. Please. . .just listen to your Heart above all else. Don't let fear let them win. Let Love win.

The following picture was deleted from a folder, right before my eyes, late yesterday. It feels horrible to not have any level of privacy, not even with my own writings. Its all so horribly intrusive and controlling. . .and this leaves me feeling indescribably trapped and hurt and I just need it all to end. Why are people not standing up? Why is this being allowed to continue? Why?


P.S. Ironically the color seems to be being altered on the "HEART" types of pics I post on the web.