.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, February 13, 2015

Confused and Hurt

Oddly the email addresses to the FBI and White House have been erased from my contacts list. One of my face book accounts appears to have vanished, as if it never existed. I am getting covert messages that keep telling me I have a choice to make, but what the choice is and who its from is unclear. I just wish all this covert madness would stop and decent people would just stand up for us and ultimately all of humanity. . .until the crimes have stopped and we have our Freedom back.
   The technological part of the targeting has suddenly backed off after I sent letters to FBI and Foreign human rights places...etc. When this happens a puppet usually says, "She's OK" as if they know when to back off - know when someone may be looking in. Torture levels happen in between these back offs.