.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, January 23, 2015

Please do not look for faults in Targeted Individuals

   Please do not look for faults instead of helping us in the ways that are needed. We are surrounded by manipulations that are intentionally set up to make us look bad. The people who target us, and those whom they control, use those set ups to discredit us and make people look down on us. If you look hard enough you are sure to find a new rock to throw at us. Perhaps there is a part of our lives that has not yet been bruised. But I hope you chose to let your Heart refrain from judgment, because we have already been hurt too much.

Read the rest of this post on the bottom of the Targeted Individuals page.


I am still in desperate need of honest, safe, NON-covert protection from technological and covert targeting. After I get this I will be able to take better care of myself without being tortured for doing so. Due to the state of destitution I am being held in, I am also still in need of unconditional financial help. Please let your heart send what You can.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057


P.S. Remote electronic attacks have vamped back up this evening. Oddly they suddenly backed off directly after I sent a letter to the UN human rights organization. But the psychological harassment raged on.