.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 8, 2015

I Wish we Could Have Radio Wave Blockers

Please legalize radio wave blockers for Targeted citizens.

 Our psychological, spiritual and physical health depend on being allowed to protect ourselves from  technological targeting. I do understand that they can not be freely used by just anyone, but please understand that those of us who are being targeted with radio waves are in desperate need of a way to protect ourselves.



P.S. Radio wave blockers appear to exist and work well. I once drove under a hospital parking garage and all the technological targeting suddenly completely stopped. Within a few minutes a security guard rushed into a nearby maintenance room. . .and the targeting suddenly started back up as if at the flick of a switch. Coincidence? I don't think so. We need that too. We do.