.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Call for "Unarmed Truth and Unconditional Love"


This felt like it needed another posting due to the unconditional love and help that us Targeted Individuals need, in order to end our suffering. I believe that if citizens were aware of the covert program being infiltrated by, if not slyly lead by, those who target us, most of them would not participate.

www.targetedinamerica.com

P.S. I am doing the best I can to expose what is happening, while remaining objective and non-offensive. . .which is extremely difficult to do while being targeted. I'm probably not doing a very good job of it. I hope  the toes, I may have stepped on, can forgive me. And I hope what I share helps all of humanity.
   I wish there were an expert who could publicly and honestly fill in the details of what is happening. . .and kindly correct me (with proof) if there are things I am wrong about. But if we had that I would not have to be fighting to expose it and would gladly step back.
   I pray that this crisis is quickly exposed and stopped, because many are suffering in ways that no human being should ever have to continue suffering. Lives are being destroyed and there is a desperate need for the covert tortures to stop and for victims (myself included) to get the validation, protection and help we need. Please do all that you can to expose and stop all sorts of covert and technological crimes


 God help Humanity