.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, January 12, 2015

As the Loon Cries

   It appears that I am being surrounded by all sorts of manipulations to prevent help from being here for me and others who are also suffering beneath continued lethal technological and psychological targeting. This morning I parked by a bay and a loon called to my aching heart and inspired this poem.


As the Loon Cries

A lonely loon cries in a salty bay
While my aching tears swell to pray.
God, help them find the Heart
To stand in Your Light
Instead of behind the dark;
Let Freedom ring
For the world to see
Around all of them and me,
Until the crimes are fully exposed
And all that hide are the crows;
Until those of us who suffer
Get the help we still need -
No longer left alone to bleed.
God, shine Your soothing Light
Into this darkest night.

Our only enemy is that which pushes us to
 fight each other, instead of Loving each other.
www.targetedinamerica.com