.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Research Instigates Microwave Shot?

At 10:51am,  as I did a bit of research on names of weapons used for mind control and other sorts of microwave targetings, I suddenly experienced a flash of heat and pain in my head as my heart started beating irregularly, stopped beating for a few seconds, and then fluttered for a while before returning to normal. Since then I am experiencing pain in my head and mental numbness with the usual steady high pitch ring in my ears. This has happened to me on many previous occasions. It appears that my research is what brought on this attack.

Here are a few new names of weapons and their applications. Perhaps you can research them without getting shot;  Acoustic Psycho-correction, Synthetic Telepathy,  Geophysical Weapons, Psychoneurological Weapons, Mind Machine, Psychological Language Machine, and  Acoustic Heterodyne Weapon.