.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, November 17, 2014

To Set Us Free

Oh reach their Hearts, dear God,
Help them to finally see
And care to set us free.

www.targetedinamerica.com



P.S. Is the rescue really the enslavement? I hope you search hard for the honest answer. Nothing is as it seems in this covert war. I pray that soon. . .it will be pulled out of the closets so that we can start regaining our freedom and hope for humanity to be saved from technological control

I am still not doing well - still being hit with microwaves, psychotronic weapons and sometimes shot with lasers. And I am still living in a vehicle. Please let your heart send financial help, which can be done inconspicuously with Green Dot cards, gas cards or grocery store cards. Thank you.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057