.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, October 20, 2014

Wish for Positive Use of Weather Modification Technologies

    I have felt that the Alstead, NH flood was caused by the intentional stalling of a storm above that area. I pray that positive use of weather modification technologies can prevent similar or worse situations. . .especially during times like this when there is a natural set up for stalled storms in the North Eastern USA.

   Please help criminal use of weather modification to be exposed and stopped. . .and for them to be used to  prevent disasters, instead of instigating or enhancing them. I am concerned about this right now due to past prophetic dreams and a recent chain of events that mimic what was in those dreams. I hope I am wrong. If I'm not, I hope it can be prevented. Perhaps just posting this can help prevent it? Its OK if you think I'm nuts. ;-)