.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, October 24, 2014

Above All Else


Listening to only our Hearts is very difficult for long term heavily Targeted Individuals, (especially those who are medicated) but the rest of you can do it and we are depending on you to also find the courage to stand up for us and help save the rest of humanity from continued criminal use of mind control technologies...etc.

Please listen to your Hearts above all else.
And then let Faith find Courage.
Please. 

 www.heartbud.com

P.S. I have taken down most of the posts on this blog until I can edit them. I do not know if this will ever be able to happen, because I do not have much hope left of the targeting stopping for me. I am still not being allowed to do my work, and am being periodically shot with laser and microwave weapons and almost constant radio waves being shot into my brain. . .and there is no GENUINE help in sight!