.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sling of Hate

 I just received the following statement, in an email, from an unknown person who says she's a TI, but may be a perpetrator. Either way, this needs a bit of prayer for BOTH of us; Quote - "You are a very ugly person and I hope you get killed when someone finally realizes what a disgusting fake agent you are--people like you should be murdered..."
:-(

Makes me not want to read emails!

P.S. It appears that my pages, where I ask for help, are also being interfered with. I just fixed this one, (which was filled with odd html codes) and I had to repair the paypal link;  http://sharonpoet-ti.blogspot.com/2012/02/click-here-for-information-on-targeted_18.html

 I just fixed a malfunctioning post and a couple words were suddenly turned blue! Is that some sort of code that a perpetrator is wanting in my writings? Here is a link to fixed post; http://sharonpoet-ti.blogspot.com/2014/01/justified-anger-rachael-orban.html


Looks like I am getting another swarm!