.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, September 29, 2014

Keep Thy Heart. . .

I have transferred most of this post to the updated eugenics page, because there is more than that happening in my situation and I did not want it misunderstood. My writings remain a desperate (sometimes fumbling) attempt to bring awareness and honest help for those of who are being harmed.

I recently heard someone say that this is heading toward a holocaust and I completely disagree. I believe that it ALREADY IS a holocaust and that the mind control and eugenics based microwavings are in desperate need of exposure and investigation.

THE MEN BEHIND HITLER - A German Warning to the World
"This book is humbly dedicated to the memory of countless ordinary people - those men, women, children and babies of many races and beliefs, whose lives were taken because they were considered less than perfect and, therefore, unworthy to live."