.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Surveillance Prison

This is an article that I have had in mind for a long time, but have repeatedly forgotten it. Finally, its here;

Surveillance Prison




I have been working on personalizing my writings - adding more of my personal experiences, in an infiltrated computer and while being microwaved...etc., so I have decided to share them publicly. The "Surveillance Prison" is an article in my book - "Targeted in America." This morning is delivering heavy microwaving!




Below is a post that I recently found was erased and some of its dates of 2012 were changed to 2014.


 


Friday, July 18, 2014; Public Notice Flyer;
   As I aim to clean up some of my writings, I am noticing some unusual  things around the posting of information about the Technological Holocaust.  I’d printed a little “Public Notice” flyer/paper on April 24, 2012 and some unusual things have happened around it.  My commercial printer (a NH news paper company) made a few delays around taking payment for it and then sent me a receipt that was dated a month later.  After the original files were missing from my computer, (or dates on them changed) I felt that there were some manipulations happening, so I hand wrote the printing date on the papers - “4-24-2012.” (I had not printed a date on it, because my focus was on just genuinely helping to expose this crisis.) Some sort of mind control must have kicked in on me while I did this, because on SOME of the papers, I wrote “5-24-2012” - I wrote a five instead of a four. The address of it on some web postings had been altered.  A USB device, which contained a huge chunk of my writings is recently missing on a day after my vehicle seemed to have been accessed, while it had been disabled for 5 days...etc.

   The Public Notice grew from a paper I wrote in February 2012. Below are links to some of my earlier web writings. Though they are not done very well, and though I have learned a lot since I posted or printed them, they are what they are and I have decided not to alter or erase them.




Close to the Original Public Notice Paper;
www.poeticpublications.com/Public Notice 2.pdf
(Previous postings of this address had been altered.)


Original web pages, which I had posted;