.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, July 4, 2014

Independence Day 2014

My flag is at half mast in honor of American citizens who are being hurt by all sorts of covert targeting. God help the USA.


   I was blocked from the web through most of today and just found that there were 0 hits on this blog, which is SO unusual that it makes me wonder if it is being blocked from the public. I am experiencing a steady ring in my ears and pressure in my head all day today. It feels like a psychotronic weapon attached to my brain! This is the same as most days, although it tends to vary in intensity - from mild to torture levels. Today's intensity is between these two extremes. Not comfortable!
  A critical situation;  I am stranded in a parking lot - my car suddenly would not start. I feel that it has probably been intentionally disabled again, by those who target me. I went through hell last year with the repeated disabling of my vehicle/home and I pray that this does not start happening again. If it is permanently disabled, this time, I am up the creek without a paddle, literally. Please help me. Please send financial help to;

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057