.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Criminal Violations.

Yesterday a puppet called out, "Lock your back door" - the usual sadistic game of warning me about what they are going to do. I locked myself into my car, the same as usual, because its the best I can do - locking both doors as well as hooking a heavy duty commercial strap between the door handles - holding them tightly together. This morning I woke and noticed the strap was flopping down as if it had been stretched out. I later noticed that my usb storage device, which holds my writings is missing! And my car is still not starting! I feel like a sitting duck for the criminals who are targeting me. It seems like they are doing the things that can hurt me most (disabling my car/home and stealing my writings) and probably want me to completely fall apart so they can shove me into a psych ward. I'm holding it together (denial is helping) but I still feel indescribably hurt and violated.

If there is anyone out there, who has a heart left, and can help me financially, PLEASE do so.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057



P.S. (7-9-2014) After 5 days of being stranded, my car suddenly started but has other concerning issues. I have noticed a consistent pattern of sudden drops in hits on this blog every time I post s request for financial help. Whats with that?