.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Psychotronic Weapon Attack Makes Lights in Library Flicker

Yesterday, while doing the last blog post in a library, I was being hit with a heavy psychotronic weapon attack. I had pain in my head, steady loud ring in my ears, diminished eye site and nausea. (this was at torture levels) When I got up and walked past the service desk, the lights above it began flickering. "The bulbs must need replacing," one of the librarians said as she stared at the lights with a confused look on her face. I feel that it was caused by the radio waves that were being drilled into my head. This is not the first time this sort of thing has happened. Again, this shows me the direction from which the attack was coming from. . .and that it was indeed coming from the sky.

I have made important revisions to the previous post, which I had written during the above described attack. Please read them.

P.S. This attack hit so hard that I heard  crackling noises in my skull! Its was scary for a while there.