.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Erasing of Quotations from my new "Mind Control" article!

I am finding that quotations are being removed from my new article on Mind Control! This was done to my quote of Gordon Duff, which I fixed. . . and now quotations have been removed from the one by Komsomolskaya Pravda on the article I posted at this address;  (http://www.targetedinamerica.com/mindcontrolsrp.pdf)  Why would this be done? And what else may have been changed? (I checked and this was not done in my computer. This last change was done on the web AFTER I uploaded it. So, I have given the article a new address until I have time to comb through the whole thing and see what other changes were made. 

New address to new article on mind control