.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 12, 2014

A Targeted Individual's Dedication to USA Government

(Updated on 6/16/2014)
As I listened to this song I found myself thinking of the honest (infiltrated) parts of my government - the parent of citizens, and the agencies, whom we need to be here for us - to keep us safe and protected during times of crisis. I dedicate this to them, from me - a Targeted Individual - a citizen that is being slowly destroyed in a lethal holocaust. Perhaps someday my plight will be FULLY realized, help will be here for me. . .and hope for the targeting of humanity to end, within my lifetime, will finally be ignited. 

I believe Micheal Jackson was a Targeted Individual, so this song feels VERY appropriate.

"Will you be there" (lyrics) by Micheal Jackson

www.targetedinamerica.com

>If the video does not function, here are the primary parts of Micheal Jackson's lyrics;

"Hold me like the River Jordan
I will then say to thee
you are my friend.
Carry me
Like you are my brother.
Love me like a mother.
Will you be there?
But they told me
A man should be faithful
And walk when not able
And fight till the end
But I'm only human.
Everyone's taking control of me.
Seems that the world's got a role for me.
I'm so confused will you show to me 

You'll be there for me
And care enough to bear me.

SAVE ME.
I'm only human!
Show me you care.
Love me and free me."


P.S. And to ALL of humanity; Again, I desperately need financial help. I have been begging for a LONG time! It seems like people either don't realize the gravity of my situation or just don't care. I feel like I am trapped in a prison - on display for sadistic criminals who hold me under satellite surveillance every minute of every day, while living in a car with absolutely no privacy...etc.!!! This alone would be enough to drive a person crazy! But I'm also dealing with being FORCED to remain in this state of destitution, while being hit with psychological harassment and increased levels of electromagnetic frequencies being shot into my brain. (I recently heard my skull crackling while being hit!) I am holding up the best I can, but, this is slowly destroying me. I AT LEAST need the resources to take better care of myself. Please help me!


Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA