.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, April 14, 2014

On the Run

 Has my home state turned against me? Puppet messages today, insinuate that NH police are looking for me and had set up a road block...etc. I do not know why, but I know that there have been repeated attempts to frame me. And I do not know of a police department that would stand with me, instead of going along with the criminals who target us. I do realize that this could be just another terrorizing tactic, but I have left with one dollar in my pocket, in a car that behaves as wounded as I feel. My pain is immense - too immense to fully feel while being microwaved, surveilled and surrounded by members of covert harassment groups (puppets). I had hoped this would go the other way. I had prayed for the miracle that could bring me the help I need and then open doors for the rest of humanity.

P.S. I turned back around, thinking they are just terrorizing. . .and have not been arrested. So I guess they have not framed me for anything and I pray they never will.

Most of you are probably programed to disbelieve me and see me as some sort of con artist, but I am going to again ask, so I can feel that I've done all I could; I am in desperate need of financial help. I will use your help for my own survival and my writings for all of us. Will you please find the heart to help me.

Sharon Rose Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA