.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, March 31, 2014

Heart Bud Special Distribution

On this first day of deliveries of the newly printed Heart Bud Special, I was swarmed by the evil type of stalkers, and then possibly drugged and surely microwaved, while in a restaurant bathroom. Aside from the typical head and neck pain of the microwaving, symptoms were slow onset of dry mouth, cold feeling in chest and left hand, blurred vision and light headedness. It all dissipated within a couple hours. Please help humanity - copy and share this special edition of the Heart Bud;


I am still in deep need of financial help for both myself and my work.
Please let your heart send what it can. Thank you.

Poetic Publications
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA




www.heartbud.com