.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Another Computer Destroyed!

My computer was destroyed yesterday! It appears that it was microwaved and that I got hit at the same time. This confirms one of the recent inconspicuous threats I'd posted. It crashed after I revised an article on Mind Control and stated that it appears to be done from satellites in the same way that we now get internet from satellites. It also appears that the font on the "mind control" page of this site has been changed to make it almost unreadable, AGAIN! I guess we know what they do not want us to know. I hope they find their Hearts.

www.heartbud.com




Please send help to

Sharon Rose Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057 


P.S. I was able to fix the font on the "mind control" page.