.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, January 3, 2014

Under the Guise of "Help"


[VIP 2016 UPDATE; During the time referenced in this post I was experiencing a confusing array of covert rescue attempts. Most of them appeared to be being performed by those who target me or those who were unwittingly lead by them - the usual torture and false "rescue" stuff. One group appeared to be a rouge, gun slinging type of freedom fighting group. Another one appeared to be satanic...etc.

    I believe that, during this time some good officials had tried to covertly help me, but those attempts were sabotaged by heavy weapon attacks that interfered with the function of my brain, heart and elimination system during strategic times. I am still not fully clear on all that was happening. But hope that I someday will be. ]
  

[VIP 2016 UPDATE; During the time referenced in this post I was experiencing a confusing array of covert rescue attempts. Most of them appeared to be being performed by those who target me or those who were unwittingly lead by them - the usual torture and false "rescue" stuff. One group appeared to be a rouge, gun slinging type of freedom fighting group. Another one appeared to be satanic.
 I believe that, during this time some good officials had tried to help me, but those attempts were sabotaged by heavy weapon attacks that interfered with the function of my brain, heart and elimination system during strategic times. I am still not fully clear on all that was happening. But hope that I someday will be. ]


   I can not tell you the hell I've experienced since June of 2013, under the guise of "help." Those who target me had zoomed in to be the ones to "help" me after the last direct attempt on my life. All sorts of crazy things were orchestrated. . .from being lured into following vehicles that lead to nothing. . .to being lured into vehicles where people looked at me like I was nuts. . . and lured into hospitals or ambulances where genuine help never produced itself.
   Most of this was surrounded by so much anger and confusion and mixed messages that I could rarely even figure out what they were trying to get across to me until it was too late. Through it all I was often being microwaved.
   This process of "help" has felt more lethal than most other parts of the targeting - constantly building up my hope for the REAL help that I desperately needed, just to crush it over and over again. . . leaving me feeling devastated, and then angrily blaming me for not understanding and not being helped. I often responded with the hope that MAYBE there really was something genuine behind some of it. But there wasn't and I am no longer responding.
   The list of things they have put me through could fill a book! Some seemed to be sick games, like the period when they were supposedly leading me to "help" and I would suddenly have to go to the bathroom right at the critical moment. (this happened way too many times to be a coincidence) Some seemed to be setups, like when they disabled my car and then lured me to vehicles that were supposedly left there running for me - attempts to frame me for theft under the guise of "help." At one point they disabled my car, shoved me onto the freezing streets and then had an operative lure me to a hotel room for three nights, under the guise of a "help" that never transpired. What may or may not have happened to me there is something do not even want to think about or know at this point.
   Another set up was, while they were using the disabling of my car to torture me, an operative zoomed in to try to convince me that I should go to my family and let them have me misdiagnosed as "mentally ill." This was during one of the times when they tortured me with disabling my car and only allowing me to move it a few feet at time in a gas station parking lot. I got so angry that I was screaming at them to "STOP AND LEAVE MY CAR ALONE," before I abandoned my car for a few hours."Much of what they have done to me has been in areas where there are security cameras.
   There were many times through last summer, when my car was disabled at times and in ways that deprived me of food, water, bathrooms and shelter from the sun. Through those months I was often hit in the chest with laser weapons that gave me heart attack symptoms.
   After microwaving my car on January 23rd, I had it towed to a garage where a father and son team of mechanics genuinely helped me through fixing it. . .and those who target me said, "that's two more who are in trouble"...trying to make me feel guilty for getting REAL help, and responsible for THEIR targeting of people who help me. (this is a common scenario.)
  An old neighbor called me on Christmas Eve. He expressed an understanding of the targeting and said he may be able to financially help me in the Spring. . .and then I got a message that angrily said, "THAT IS NOT HIS DECISION!" I am now concerned for him, because my intuition says that he is being "overpowered" by the criminals who are targeting me.
   I have been experiencing severe levels of deprivation of the kind of help I need. My work is still being sabotaged and they are repeatedly trying to push me into the types of jobs that could open doors to more lethal levels of targeting! (I have already bit on enough of them to unequivocally know the hell they can put me through on jobs.)
   Through it all, and especially lately, (after six months of set ups under the guise of "help") there appears to be a strong push to have me misdiagnosed as "mentally ill" and FORCED to be medicated. 
 Apparently this is a common scenario that has been done to many heavily Targeted Individuals. A long term TI warned of this in her writings. I have not posted much of her site because of the fact that she advises Targeted Individuals to "not tell anyone" about what is happening to us. . .and I feel that we MUST speak up if there is ever to arise more hope for this lethal targeting to be exposed and stopped. I still feel the same way. HOWEVER, I am gaining a greater understanding of why she has put out such warnings so strongly. She has no doubt either seen, or heard of, many of us being destroyed through that process of being misdiagnosed and FORCED to take harmful medications. Even our own relatives and friends are convinced, by operatives, that this is the kind of "help" we need.

Although genuine help is not yet here for us, in my dreams I See that Light shining for us and it is the only thing that keeps me going right now. In my heart I feel certain that genuine help will be here for  humanity. . .when enough aware people find the HEART and the COURAGE to openly stand up and speak out against these horrible crimes. 

PLEASE STAND UP.

www.targetedinamerica.com

P.S "That is what I will do" was the message delivered by a stalker directly after I posted this. The things I list here have already been done, on top of other recent threats. And I hope that in exposing them it helps them to stop and prevent more destruction to me through misdiagnosis and harmful medications. Please care to just leave me alone. 
P.S.S. According to my intuition: Aside from the regular targeting, there is a woman in a group that is heavily focused on me. . .and that this woman is hatefully jealous of me and is doing some of the sabotaging and negative judgmental messages against me and my writings. I pray for her to find her heart and realize her own worth. And I pray for protection from her as well as the microwave parts of the targeting...etc.