.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, January 10, 2014

The Fourth Printing of the Heart Bud

Revised Fourth Heart Bud

The printed version: http://www.heartbud.com/hb4print.pdf
Misprint in recent Heart Buds: The date on page 5, in the following phrase, was supposed to read 2008 instead of "the 1980s." "According to experts the mind control parts of Microwave Weapons are most successful on people who are taking mood altering drugs, like anti-depressants. (I have witnessed the Truth in this.) In the 1980s, news reports stated that these sorts of drugs were being found in around 24 public water supplies in the USA."


As I struggle to continue my work, while still being targeted and sabotaged, I am in deep need of financial help as quickly as possible. Those who want to help me can send Gas Cards, Market Basket cards, Green Dot cards, or money orders if you are afraid to do it through a check or pay pal. Please help me to help us.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057

USA



   Those who can't help, but want to, can periodically buy $2 or $1 lottery tickets for me or send a small amount weekly or take up collections from others.

If I reach a point where I can pay you back with interest, I gladly will.

Thank you.


www.targetedinamerica.com