.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Inspiration from Martin Luther King, Jr. (Please listen to him)

    I sat through a church service, which honored Martin Luther King Jr., and found tears dripping from my heart. As a film depicted hints if Martin's fight for Freedom in the USA and ended with his death, and as a choir member stood up to read the following quotes, I wanted to stand up and cry out, "Its STILL happening! We have not yet gained our Freedom! We need to stand up as he did." I didn't say it there, because my tears would not have let me speak effectively. But I'm saying it here. And from the bottom of my heart I pray that you answer this call.

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."  ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

   I found myself feeling deeply validated by his philosophy. . .and also feeling sad that his GREAT example has been fading into the shadows of a covert war that is so lethal that it prevents us from being able to SAFELY stand up for what is Right and True and Just. . .even in "free" countries like the USA. Many appear to have been covertly killed for speaking out. Our fear is more than justified. But there MUST come a time, when humanity's Heart finds the Courage to gather and rise into a peaceful fight to regain our Safety and Freedom. We need a few Martin Luther Kings in our government and media.
  
"I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality... I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word."  ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

I deeply believe this also. Its what has been keeping me going and poring from my heart since 2005. I believe that Love will win as soon as we let it. I believe that the microwave targeting of humanity will stop as soon as enough of us let courage make peaceful public stands to expose and appose it.

I had posted this video long ago and have watch it on many occasions since then. Sometimes it seems like it is also for the part of me that forgets and stumbles and falls while being tortured and tormented with microwave weapons...etc.


(I just realized that this video had been erased from the "Help for TIs page")

To my estranged friends, acquaintances, family, strangers and even those who have positioned themselves as enemies: Come. . .take my hand in a public stand for all of humanity. Lets let Love win this hate-filled war. Lets expose it and let the criminals be the ones who hide in it's shadows. Lets let the Light shine on those who are being tortured. Lets start regaining our Freedom.
Lets let Love win.


www.heartbud.com 

.
PS. There still appears to be manipulations to alter and erase key parts of my writings, as well as preventing key people from viewing them at strategic times. The targeting has me in a prison that is surrounded by infiltrated manipulations as well as technological torture and gang stalking harassment. I have noticed that the following types of statements put together have been consistently either erased or altered. Perhaps because they are provable facts that validate the targeting?:  

Around the year 2000 I shared a prophetic dream, which showed criminal contamination of the Concord, NH public water supply. By May of 2001, most of my pets were dead or missing, my daughters and I were surrounded by chains of unusual deaths and/or chaos. . .and my home and writings were suddenly destroyed in a suspicious fire.
    According to experts the mind control parts of Microwave Weapons are most successful on people who are taking mood altering drugs, like anti-depressants. ( I have witnessed the Truth in this.) In 2008, news reports stated that these sorts of drugs were being found in around 24 public water supplies in the USA. A secretary at a New Hampshire Environmental Protection Agency told me that these drugs are still being found in our water supplies and I do not believe that its from “run off...”!


I pray for these manipulations to soon end.