.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dysfunctional Walls


Dysfunctional Walls
copyright by Sharon Poet

I try to build them strong
These walls around my pain,
Filling them with nicotine
And anger tinted with shame.
But still. . . 
I can not completely store
All that I protect and hide.
My heart still feels it all
And in my dreams. . .I cry. 

 

On this blog I've focused primarily on educating the public and sharing some of my experiences with being targeted, because sharing the depths of my feelings has felt like too much exposure in a world that can not yet understand what we are going through and seems to be robbing us of our right to even have natural and normal feelings without threats of psychological misdiagnosis.

Though, in normal life circumstances, I am a strong advocate of healing our hearts through embracing sadness, being targeted and not believed or fully helped has often left me feeling too deeply hurt.
   Sometimes I feel like I have been cut so deep that there is no chance of even beginning to heal from it until the trauma of seeing and experiencing my loved ones and I being so heavily targeted is over. Sometimes I literally can not bear the pain of knowing and watching what is being done to humanity. Consequently, I have been suppressing far more than I normally would out of a need to protect myself from being too open to forces that aim to harm. I feel that I can not start healing from this until the trauma is over - until I am no longer being electronically tortured. But there are times when I have cried and screamed and cursed and prayed until I sat limp and exhausted in the torturous and relentless shadows of various types of criminal surveillance and microwave targeting.

My struggle to survive being targeted by microwave technologies and gangstalking - an Organized Stalking and Harassment Program remains intense and more difficult than words can express! More than ever. . . I am in deep need of substantial amounts of financial help, for my own survival and safety, as well as for the production of the Heart Bud. Please help me.

Sharon Rose Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA

FYI: This blog is being interfered with - often malfunctioning while I try to use it. Changes may also still be made to my writings. Its difficult for me to keep up with. Please listen to your own Hearts above all else.