.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Sunday, June 2, 2013

The Rambling. . .Book Download

Ramblings of TI Book
Freely download a book of this blog: Third Edition: 
Update: This book is a bit out dated and may contain some inaccurate material.
http://www.targetedinamerica.com/Ramblings3web.pdf

I did not have the time to replace altered posts, but plan to do so in a future edition. This book is primarily the way the blog is right now. A hard copy will soon be available on Amazon at minimal cost:

 I'm still living in a car, which is not running well, and am in deep need of substantial amounts of financial help, for my own survival and safety, as well as to help with the production of the Heart Bud. Due to being so heavily targeted I can not live with anyone or go to shelters. Monetary help is the kind of help I need - at least enough for a small functional, roadworthy RV,  fuel and herbs for my health... Please help me.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA
www.targetedinamerica.com

I have been hit with microwaves through most of  this day. Stats suddenly jumped up after my mentioning them suddenly going down. But most hits appear to be from statistic search engines. I do not know if it is actually being viewed by the public at this time

My writings are still sometimes being altered!
Please listen to your Heart above all else.