.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Heart Bud Needs Your Support

www.heartbud.com
The fourth printing of the Heart Bud will contain new and important information about the lethal targeting of humanity. Please support it.

Poetic Publications (Heart Bud)
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057


I'm still living in a car, which is not running well, and am in deep need of substantial amounts of financial help, for my own survival and safety, as well as the production of the Heart Bud. Due to being so heavily targeted I can not live with anyone or go to shelters. Monetary help is the kind of help I need - at least enough for a small functional, roadworthy RV,  fuel and herbs for my health...for a while. This would enable me to take better care of myself and BEGIN climbing back on my feet. Please help me.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA

 My writings are still sometimes being altered and this blog and my web pages interfered with! Please listen to your Heart above all else.

6-7-2013: I am being hit hard with microwaves, stalkers, harassment campaigns and threats...! My family continues to not believe or help me. I have not been connected with them, due to the targeting, through most of the past two decades. The unspoken rule in most of my family has been for me to either let them blame me for everything and pronounce me insane. . .or to continue being tortured and dieing on the street alone and without the type of help I need. I can forgive them because I fully believe that they are long term mind control victims and that on their own accord they would not be leaving me to the wolves since I started begging them for help over a year ago. I am in desperate need of the love and support that has been painfully lacking in my life. I am in desperate need of the help that my own family has helped to prevent me from getting through trying to convince people that I am just "mentally ill," although there has NEVER been any such suspicion or diagnosis from any professional. . .and I have worked and/or lived with several of them. I have actually been told this by FBI and police - that if our family does not believe and stand behind us then they won't either. Its a HELL of a situation, where our own families are brainwashed into crucifying us - Primary Targeted Individuals! I hope they can forgive themselves when they realize what is happening and the parts they have played in it.

I still often sit in awe of the NH license plate - "Live Free or Die" Its true - living isn't Living without freedom. Without freedom we merely struggle to survive until we die. I wish we could freely Live.

I am still fighting to survive, 
But my hands are pretty much tied.

www.targetedinamerica.com

www.targeted11.blogspot.com