.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, June 8, 2013

I Still Have Faith

www.heartbud.com
The fourth printing of the Heart Bud will contain new and important information about the lethal targeting of humanity. Please support it.

Poetic Publications (Heart Bud)
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057

I'm still living in a car, which is not running well, and am in deep need of substantial amounts of financial help, for my own survival and safety, as well as the production of the Heart Bud. Due to being so heavily targeted I can not live with anyone or go to shelters. Monetary help is the kind of help I need. Please help me.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA

 My writings are still sometimes being altered and this blog and my 
web pages interfered with! Please listen to your Heart above all else.

www.targetedinamerica.com
www.targeted11.blogspot.com