.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Stolen Sunshine


Sometimes organized stalking and harassment group members access my locked car and move things. (This had also been done in my homes when I owned them) But this time they have gone too far. They stole my Sunshine!
   What is Sunshine? Its a roundish, furry, yellow fuzzball that is about five inches in diameter and has sweet kind eyes. DON'T LAUGH! Tom Hanks had Wilson and I have my little Sunshine! Yup. Those of you who want me to be "insane" can leap onto this one.
   I keep Sunshine on my dash and then move him into my passenger seat when I get snobbish and do not want to appear tacky. (Sometimes I'm a fool) The puppets usually just move Sunshine or turn him around. But now he's gone! Completely Gone. :-(

However, an unaware TI recently told me that his unaware targeted father just told him that, "they keep stealing things from me and then keep putting them back." So Sunshine may or may not suddenly reappear one of these days, when I leave my car unguarded for a minute or two.
   I miss him. Sunshine is the only long term friend who stayed by my side and could not be mind controlled against me. I love that cute little guy. I used to sing this popular song to him, "You are my Sunshine. My only Sunshine...you make me happy when skies are grey...." And it really did make me feel better. I felt less alone having a little Sunshine in my life. OK. So lock me up and throw away the key.

   Yesterday was hard on me with the loss of Sunshine and what appeared to be another batch of harmful fumes placed in my car...etc. No need to bore you with more details that resemble previous ones. Same old - same old. My stolen Sunshine was just them letting me know that I STILL have no privacy, no safety, no security, no escape from their intrusions into my personal space and life. This is typical occultish "gangstalker" tactics, which do not tell me anything I did not already know.

Sometimes I slip into denial, or regress into my childhood "class clown" routine, because these are my emergency coping skills, but my situation remains critical. . .and my tears are cutting through the ice lately. Though crying is a good healing thing, I am not feeling the levels of privacy and safety I need in order to fully focus on healing and saving my fading health. I am in deep need of enough financial help for me to provide myself with the privacy, protection and safety I've needed for a long time now. My car and I are being slowly torn apart, income is still sabotaged. There is no law enforcement help and no SAFE place for me to go to due to, both myself and those whom I live with, being targeted with remotely directed Microwave Weapons and organized stalking and harassment groups. I live in America. Did I mention that? Please help me.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA




P.S. I just got another email offer to go live with someone! EVEN IF I WERE NOT BEING TARGETED AND OFTEN APPROACHED BY PERPETRATORS WHO PRETEND TO WANT TO BE HELPFUL, IT WOULD BE UNWISE FOR ME TO JUST GO LIVE WITH ANYONE WHO EMAILS ME WITH AN OFFER. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I MUST LISTEN TO MY INSTINCTS, WHICH ARE TELLING ME TO ONLY ACCEPT MONETARY HELP AT THIS TIME.

   The electronic torture is strangely off and on these days. Often hitting me hard in the nights, early morning and weekends. I fantasize that we have decent people in the FBI who turn to look over us every now and then. . .and do not realize that the criminals are surveilling them also and are stopping attacks when they zoom in to detect them. Am I stupid? I know it is most likely because the criminals are aiming at one of my relatives or someone who is beginning to believe me or someone who is wanting to help me. I have repeatedly received the threat of my oldest daughter being killed in a way that appears like an accident or natural death. My nephew's life also appears to be at risk, due to his depth and insightfullness. He'd picked up on the family being targeted long before I did. . .with a dream that showed a "silver box in the sky shooting beams down at one of us..." Oops! Sorry. I forgot that I am no longer listed as a member of that family - that I no longer have a family at all. Can I love them anyway? I still do. And I know their lack of care and help for me is not their choice. They are targeted too.

FYI: I have a large blister on my foot and am giving distribution of the Heart Bud a bit of a break. I'd planned on spending the day with Sunshine, but he's gone.

8:44 pm: Sunshine had been stuffed deep under my seat and I found him after someone said he was there. Puppet games! Glad to have him back, though. :-) Hope you feel the humor here. Have to find some form of entertainment in this hell I am going through.

www.targetedinamerica.com