.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, May 30, 2013

PDF of this Blog

Here is Most of this Blog in a pdf 
(PDF is now only available upon approved request)

It appears that my web page back up of this blog is being cut short and is preventing the full blog from being viewed. And this blog is powered by others... So here is a quick gathering of my blog entries. (some may have already been altered before placed in this pdf. But a more accurate publication of my original writings may later be shared. It will take time to re-type and organize - time I do not have right now) I hope it helps humanity to some degree.

FYI: I do plan to continue here. But my trust in the web is diminishing. 
(I have noticed dates on blogs and files changed and writings altered and pages blocked from public view)

Thank you to those who have been printing my entries out since last year.