.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, May 6, 2013

Grope for Hope

I have tried hard to remain objective while distrust in our government grows all around me. I have tried to remain objective, while my life continues to be threatened and harmed by criminals who are destroying EVERYTHING that America used to proudly stand for. I have tried to hold onto hope although our president and most of our government and local law enforcement agencies continue enabling unspeakable crimes against humanity, instead of aiming to stop them and protect us. I have thought it possible, against popular opinion,  that the good parts of our law enforcement, FBI and government would rise up to save our fading lives. I have prayed and begged, with all my heart, over and over and over again for help, for protection, for my family, for Targeted Individuals, for humanity. . .for this holocaust to be realized and ended. My tears have leaked through periods of shocked silence and periods of angry realizations. I have sometimes slipped into denial, because its all so inhumane and wrong and holocaustal to be really happening in "free" countries. . .although it is. I see it. I feel it. I know it. But STILL my heart wants to scream,  

HOW ON EARTH CAN THIS BE HAPPENING and HOW ON EARTH CAN IT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE!?!

Where are the people who are supposed to be protecting us from domestic terrorism, lethal microwave technologies? Where are the honest police officers who know that it is a crime to stalk and harass people and prevent them from getting help? Where are the FBI agents who care to protect humanity from organized crime? Where is our president? What is he doing to help us? WHY ON EARTH IS  MILITARY AND LAW ENFORCEMENT PREPARING FOR CIVILIAN UNREST INSTEAD OF CARING TO OFFER SOME SENSE OF REASSURANCE AND SECURITY!?!

Where is your heart, Obama? Where is your Heart?
We need you!   We count too.   We do.