.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Back on Track Again

The Heart Bud is exposing the Technological Holocaust as it reaches out in efforts to heal and restore the Heart of humanity: 
Download New Issue of the Heart Bud

Check out the Heart Bud Website:
www.heartbud.com


I am in deep need of substantial amounts of financial help, for my own survival as well as my ability to continue improving upon and printing the Heart Bud. Please help me to help humanity. 

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA



Please also check out the additions and 
improvements I've made to my primary website:
www.targetedinamerica.com 

Distribution of this latest issue of the Heart Bud is going a bit slow. I am figuring out ways to finish the distribution and have them actually reach people, instead of being picked up by criminal stalkers or shoved under or behind other publications in stores...etc. But they are going out. I feel that I have reached a lot of people and there is hope for the general public to begin realizing the radio wave - microwave technologies that have been being used on unsuspecting individuals, families, communities and countries since at least the 1970s