.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Please Let Heart Shine Beyond Judgment

 Continued from previous posts

There are a few things I need to be clear on here, because some people may slip into judgment of my family, due to a lack of awareness of a crime that appears to be harming all of us.

My family members are good decent people. I fully believe that they are long term victims of Microwave Targeting, which includes the use of  Mind Control Technologies - that on their own accord, they would not behave in the ways that they have toward me and each other. (I also believe that this situation could have been a lot worse - that a criminal plan for me to be framed for some sort of violent retaliation had failed, because I left the state for the day of the funeral. For this I thank God - literally.)

Dear family, I'm sorry to be making this public, but its what I do and I do not think you'd have the chance to even begin facing it any other way. I'd like to assure you that I am not "being vindictive" here - that I am hurting as much, if not more than you are and am merely expressing my feelings and beliefs through my writings. . .but you are so accustomed to perceiving what I say or do as bad or wrong that I fear my assurance will be turned into something else also. I guess I can only hope that someday you will realize that my heart cries for ALL of us - and my fight to expose these crimes against humanity are for you more than the rest of humanity. I hope someday you will understand that my public writings are about sharing my experiences, especially the painful ones. . .and I probably wish, far more than you, that you were not a part of these.

I believe that I am the classic Primary Targeted Individual in a family that has been victimized by remote technological experimentation.
  
I believe that EVERY member of my family has been, and still are, victims of Microwave Weapon targetings in various ways. Some more severely than others. I believe that even the sister who often leads these sorts of things would not be performing such an evil drive against me on her own accord.  (This last episode of intentionally leaving me out of the obituary being one of the milder ones, although worse for them because it was a public display, which forces them and others to realize that something is wrong here - that I am not just imagining it.) I believe that other family members would not be going along with it. . .on their own accord.

I believe that my big brother would be here for me - would not have been "writing me off", and then blaming me for not being there, or be saying things like "You may as well be dead. . ." on his own accord. I believe that my remaining little brother would not have tried to be angrily confronting my father, on the day before his wife's funeral ( even though I was telling him that I was OK with what they had done to me). . .on his own accord. And that he would not have repeatedly aimed to convince me that it was my father who publicly dropped me from the family, (although he later said it was my sister...etc.). . .on his own accord. And I believe that he'd not be suddenly jumping into my sister's roll of swinging into launching a mentally abusive attack against me, my beliefs and my sanity (even going so far as to be trying to use my X husband and children against me). . .at a time like this.

I believe that my father would not have ever joined any of the cruel drives against me, (through the past two decades). . .on his own accord. I do not believe that ANYONE in my family would be trying to raise chaos or trying to inflict more pain at a time when most of us are already hurting. . .on their own accord. I believe that none of them would be trying to blame me for what they do or have done. . .on their own accord. I believe that at least one of those who took part in trying to hurt me and my father, at such a time, would be considerate enough to be owning it and extending sincere apologies, instead of CONTINUING to add to the pain. . .on their own accord.

I believe that my little brother Kevin was inconspicuously murdered, in 2002, for starting to figure out that something was wrong - that something unusual was starting to happen to our family, especially to my father at that time. I believe that Pauline had been a severe, long term Targeted Individual, and that she had been hit hard (with microwaves) directly after I went to my father for help last year, in order to distract him from the help he was going to give me. I believe she would have died then if I had not publicly expressed my belief. I believe that, in the past month, she is the one who was being inconspicuously murdered, in an effort to force me into refraining from writing and sharing the microwave targetings, which I've witnessed, with the public. I know that I will never be able to prove this, because she was cremated and was already so ill, through the past year, that it appears like a natural death.

I received MANY cryptic death threats as I began aiming to expose my beliefs in the third issue of the Heart Bud. Sadly, it was not until after Pauline's death that I remembered the insights I'd had years before, because I had been being so heavily targeted. Although I do not think that ANYONE would have believed me if I'd again forewarned of it, because the criminals who target us had already completely discredited my insights through a series of manipulations, which appears to have included fabricated emails to every one I know, in conjunction with the "flood forewarnings."

I can feel the turmoil that is now boiling in my family and that they stand at a HUGE crossroad. They could follow past patterns and blame me for what they have done and for publicly exposing it. They could even go so far as to try to crucify me for it - to vindictively unite, (under the mask of love) in order to pass judgment on me and try to have me declared insane, which appears to already be happening. . . OR . . . they could choose to turn in the other direction - they could find the HEART to override what has been projected into their minds and realize that there is something happening here that is NOT normal. . .and is NOT only due to family dysfunction, although my family would surely have its fair share of normal problems if the microwave targeting were not happening.
   I feel for them. They have just exposed themselves - EVERY single one of them have. And this must be excruciatingly painful for them. I can only pray that they use this opportunity to look in the mirror and begin to HONESTLY look at their own behaviors enough to realize that something is wrong here - that this is NOT normal - that this is NOT who they are. . .and to at least begin considering the fact that they could REALLY be victims of a criminal operation that has been targeting countless numbers of families in similar ways, since at least the mid 1970s.

Please listen to your HEARTS above all else.
ALL of You - my family too


Again: Dear family, I'm sorry to be making this public, but its what I do and I do not think you'd have the chance to even begin facing it any other way. I'd like to assure you that I am not being vindictive here - that I am hurting as much, if not more than you are and am expressing my feelings and beliefs through my writings. . .but you are so accustomed to perceiving what I say or do as bad or wrong that I fear that my assurance will be turned into something else also. I guess I can only hope that someday you will realize that my heart cries for ALL of you - and my fight to expose these crimes against humanity are for you more than the rest of humanity. I hope someday you will understand that my public writings are about sharing my experiences, especially the painful ones. . .and I probably wish, far more than you, that you were not a part of these.


As for me. . .well. . .its the usual - the pain and the blame and the degradings just keep getting heaped onto my shoulders on top of a VERY justified concern that my own loved ones may, at any moment, rip me from my life and my aim to produce the third Heart Bud publication, through having me shoved into an institution or forced to have to prove my sanity...etc. And the only thing that stops me from crumbling is my Faith and my belief that my family truly does love me, although their actions have demonstrated the complete opposite for far too long now. I know that, I may need to more permanently and completely distance myself from them, in order to protect myself from further harm, but my heart still wishes they'd just find the Heart to realize what is happening and find a way to over ride it and heal from it. . .especially for my dad.

In case anyone can care about me: I'm hurting. I'm deeply hurting. My pain is indescribable! I'm scared. . .not only for myself and my family but also for all of humanity. And I am being hit from every direction right now. I believe that the successful criminal use of remote mind control technologies is the most dangerous thing humanity has ever been faced with. . .and that my family is just one small example of the sadistic cruelties that are being inflicted upon countless others who also remain completely unaware and either live in constant chaos and confusion or are used to slowly and cruelly mentally destroy a primary target in their own families. But I do count too and I need monetary help now more than ever. Please help me to take care of myself right now.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057



Future issues of the Heart Bud will also include articles about the microwave weapons and mind control technologies that humanity is being harmed by. As I resurrect my work I'm being heavily targeted, while still living in my car and barely surviving, so I deeply need your financial support for both myself and the Heart Bud. Please help us - please help us to help humanity.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA


P.S. in the days before and after my step mother's death I had been severely tortured with remote technologies. There appeared to be an attempt, through various ways, to throw me into a rage. People who do not even know me were trying to make me out to be a vindictive type of person on fb....etc.

4-4-2013:  Yesterday the window on my car appears to have been pried open and remained off track for a while afterwards. Last night I suddenly began feeling unusually ill.