.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, April 1, 2013

More Than Ever. . .

MORE THAN EVER. . .the Heart Bud longs to touch the Heart of humanity; for all the unaware families that suffer through the separation, confusion and chaos of being targeted with microwave mind control weapons; for all the Primary Targeted Individuals who know but are disbelieved and blamed and shunned and slandered and discredited by loved ones, while also suffering through other unimaginable tortures; for all the lives that have been cut short by inconspicuous murders performed by criminals that freely continue terrorizing humanity; for all the honest law enforcement individuals who are going to feel like fools when they realize the crimes they have not been helping us with; for the future safety and freedom that humanity needs, in order to retain the health of babies yet to be born.



I feel that I'm not in the best place to be producing another Heart Bud right now. But I'm all I have and will just have to do the best I can. Your monetary help can make a HUGE difference

Future issues of the Heart Bud will also include articles about the microwave weapons and mind control technologies that humanity is being harmed by. As I resurrect my work I'm being heavily targeted, while still living in my car and barely surviving, so I deeply need your financial support for both myself and the Heart Bud. Please help us - please help us to help humanity.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057
USA


I was hit hard, on Friday and Saturday morning, with instigated chaos, manipulations, distractions and microwave attacks, which prevented me from having web access and also may have been to prevent me from calling the FBI before Pauline's body was cremated. 
   As I come out of shock and remove myself from the bulk of the chaos I am realizing a series of events:
 

2002/2003: After my little brother's suspicious death I began having dreams about a darkness harming my family and that unnatural deaths were taking place and that my step mother Pauline would also die. (These were precognitive dreams that I got heavily targeted for sharing with a couple family members and a police department.)

About a month ago: I announce that I am putting out the third issue of the Heart Bud publication and that it will expose microwave weapons and mind control technologies. ( I knew this would trigger heavy targeting and possibly even a death, because I have gotten many threats to stop writing.)

2-28-13: I had a dream, while my head was being microwaved, which put out a message that said, "She is on the hit list." (I believe this was a threat projected into my brain by those who target us with microwave weapons. I had assumed it was another threat against my daughter or me.)

3-2-13: A couple of puppets followed me into a restaurant, sat near me and loudly talked about someone named "Sharon" and "making arrangements for a funeral." (Similar things have been happening through the past month. All appeared to be cryptic death threats.)

3-27-13: Pauline suddenly stops breathing as she is recovering from a baffling abdominal infliction, which started "about a month ago," both my brother and father said.

P.S. There is a heavy push to slander me on the web right now. My accounts may still be accessed and writings altered or created by perpetrators who are also trying to influence what people think of me through making statements, which makes it look like they know me or have interacted with me. PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR HEARTS ABOVE ALL ELSE.

"Exposing the Dark Can Turn it to Light"
Please let it 
 

Just because some people do not want to believe or investigate the organized crimes of "gang stalking and microwave targeting. . .does not mean that those of us who do are "insane!"