.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Can We?



I wrote this poem in the fall of 2006, while living in New York. Even when my mind remained unaware of what is happening to us. . .my pen somehow knew. I now dedicate this poem to Primary Targeted Individuals - those who've openly fought, under unimaginably difficult conditions, to bring public awareness  into a world that appears to have already been oppressed into a deafening blindness.
I am in deep need of enough financial assistance to provide me with protection and the ability to continue with my life's work. I'm now living in an unheated vehicle and am still being targeted. Please help me.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057

www.targetedinamerica.com



Am experiencing some serious targeting games here.