.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, November 29, 2012

On the Road Again


Please read and share this site ASAP:

   As I'm hit with increased levels of microwave energy, I prepare to hit the road again. . .and am still praying for the miracle I need, in order to prevent continued attacks, from cutting away at my staggering physical health.. .and destroying my new trucking job and any chance for peaceful enjoyment of my life and that of people whom I get close to. It appears that this job, which I'd hope would support my writings, is also being sabotaged.

I am still in deep need of a miracle - enough financial assistance to provide me with physical safety/protection and the ability to produce newspapers and create radio free recovery centers for those of us who are being targeted. Please read this and let your Heart realize how genuine my plea for financial help is. Please help us.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057

PLEASE read and share contents of this site:
www.targetedinamerica.com


   Please help pray for the Highest Power to save humanity from the darkness that lurks in the shadows of secret remote microwave weapons and mind control Technologies. Please pray for the miracle that will deliver us to the safety and protection that too many of us are already desperately needing.