.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I Do Not Believe the "World Will Come to an End"


 I feel that the primary purpose for foreseeing tragedies is to offer opportunities for their prevention. . .and that intentional man-made disasters are NOT "meant to be" and ARE preventable.

I believe that God will not let the world come to an end, but that there may be more man made destruction, with these technologies, before enough people realize that we are ALREADY in the middle of a Technological Holocaust, and rise up to put an end to it.

Will global governments stop criminal use of the lethal technologies, which have already been used to harm the Earth, as well as humanity, through the past several decades, before criminal operatives cause mass destruction on Earth?

 Please help pray for the Highest Power to save humanity from the darkness that lurks in the shadows of microwave weapons and mind control Technologies. Please pray for the miracle that will deliver us to the safety and protection that too many of us are already desperately needing as criminals are allowed to continue attacking us with these technologies.


Though so much is needed
For all of humanity, 
I do still need help for me. 

I am still in deep need of a miracle - enough financial assistance to provide me with physical safety and the ability to produce newspapers and create radio free recovery centers for those of us who are being targeted. Please read this and let your Heart realize how genuine my plea for financial help is. Please help us.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057

PLEASE read and share contents of this site:
www.targetedinamerica.com



P.S. As I prepare to hit the road again I pray for the miracle I need, in order to prevent continued attacks, from remote microwave energy and laser weapons, from continuing to cut away at my physical health.. .and destroying any chance for peaceful enjoyment of my life and that of people I get close to. Please pray for me.