.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Reaching for the Light

I flounder and lose the voice to sing
Until I reach back to fix a wing.
Over and over and over again
Rounds until I don't know when.


   As Technologies continue harming humanity and the Earth I am feeling guilty praying and asking for help for myself, although I need it more than ever.

    I made it through October 14, although I'd not thought I would. Such has been the case on many other similar occasions, which only a Primary Targeted Individual can fully understand.
   I am doing all that I can to find ways to continue helping humanity to realize what I perceive as the Technological Holocaust. I am even trying another job, with the hope that my health will allow me to perform it, that my employers will prove to have enough Heart to not be manipulated against me - that this job will not be sabotaged or prove to be a deceitful way to lure me into deeper levels of harassment or harm. . .like too many others have been.
   In my heart
I know that e
ven if this job works out,
it will not enable me time to heal and it will not allow the freedom I need to perform the desired task of pouring my whole heart into my writings. But I hope that it can be a step, which can help me to survive, while I wait for the miracle - while I wait for the miracle that will provide the resources to protect all of us from further harm - while I wait for these crimes to be pulled out of the dark closets and into the LIGHT.

Though so much is needed
For all of humanity,
I do still need help for me.

Dear readers, I am in desperate need of financial assistance for my protection and safety. Please read this and let your Heart realize how genuine my plea is. Please help me.


Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057



 
Please Download and Share a News Paper ASAP
http://www.targetedinamerica.com/publicnotice.html


P.S.  I ask that those of you who continue looking for reasons to dig your claws into me and manipulate others against me. . .instead of helping, PLEASE refrain from following this blog and start finding your Hearts. 

P.S.S. I keep running into people who seem like VERY obvious victims of remote mind control. Many are Veterans. The magnitude of this is hitting me hard. It does seem almost too widespread to combat, but I pray that you readers help this info to reach those who can help all of us.



Please read and share this site ASAP:
www.targetedinamerica.com


Is Sandy the name that sounds like "Samuel"? Time will tell.