.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Heart of My Song

Remote Mind Control Technologies Perform Lethal Crimes Against Humanity!!!

   I feel that secret remote mind control technologies are the most dangerous threat humanity has ever been faced with and are the root cause of MANY global and local problems. This Truly needs to be investigated ASAP.  Please help spread the word. I hear that there are technologies, which can detect the condensed radio waves and microwave energies that humanity is being attacked with. Put those into uncontrolled hands, (at times when the criminals are not watching and stopping attacks,) and see what you find!!! Please care to find the Truth.

Please Download and Share a Paper ASAP

I'd hoped it would happen
But I didn’t fully believe

As I sat on this Earth alone
To think, write and grieve.

I'd built up my confidence
As strong as it could be,
Hoping the rest of the world
Could feel their hearts for me.

Humbled to core. . .I was,
In rejections lashing strong.
But I still hope to write
The Heart of my song.

Dear readers, I am in desperate need of financial assistance for my protection and safety. Please read this and let your Heart realize how genuine my plea is. Please help me.


Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057



Please read and share this site ASAP:
www.targetedinamerica.com