.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Monday, September 3, 2012

Technological Holocaust Paper

Please download and share this newly revised version
of the Technological Holocaust News Paper  
http://www.targetedinamerica.com/Technological%20Holocaust.pdf
(I re-added an important page since posting it here. Its now 8 pages.)


 This small third edition of The Heart Bud has a softer approach.
http://www.heartbud.com/The%20Heart%20Bud%203.pdf

Update 2014;  The above papers are a bit outdated. I have learned a lot since I wrote them. Please find updated information on www.targetedinamerica.com and www.heartbud.com
 The stalking crap had been vamped up as soon as I aimed to write a new paper. . .from harassing phone calls and the destruction of one vehicle to the other being shot at...etc. I aimed to revise the Technological Holocaust paper. My computer was infiltrated, and the above newly revised version of the Technological Holocaust was erased, but I'd saved and retrieved it from other places. Its not much, but its the best I can do while being harassed and living in a car. . .and without being able to use my quark publishing program. Please download and share it with as many people as possible. . .and as quickly as possible. Looks like my writing is just about finished for now. I'm stuck until protection arrives.
_______________________________________

 Disbelief Continues to Enable
Lethal Crimes Against Humanity!!!

I feel that secret remote mind control technologies are the most dangerous threat humanity has ever been faced with. . .and are the root cause of MANY global and local problems. This Truly needs to be investigated ASAP.  I hear that there are technologies, which can detect the condensed radio waves and microwave energies that humanity is being harmed with. Put those into uncontrolled hands, (at times when the criminals are not watching and stopping attacks,) and see what you find!!! I dare you.