.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Save the Human Race

Please Download and Share This News Paper
http://www.heartbud.com/The%20Heart%20Bud%203.pdf
(Update 2014; I have learned a lot since I published this paper, but it has a few important articles )


Disbelief Continues to Enable
Lethal Crimes Against Humanity!!!

I feel that remotely inflicted mind control technologies are the most dangerous threat humanity has ever been faced with, because they appear to be the root cause of MANY global and local problems. This Truly needs to be investigated ASAP.  Please download this and spread the word. I hear that there are technologies, which can detect the condensed radio waves that people are being harmed with. Put those into uncontrolled hands, (at times when the criminals are not watching and stopping attacks,) and see what you find!!! Please care to find the Truth.


I understand that it may be
Too late to care about me.

But it can NOT be
 Too late for you and
The rest of humanity.

PLEASE
Let your Hearts rise to save
What's left of a dieing race.


   As I have said before, my hands are tied at this point. I even hit the point of going to another homeless  shelter, which happened to have an opening, and found it safer to remain on the street, although I am again running out of gas money for my car and am surrounded by vulture/puppets 24/7.
    Sometimes I am amazed that I've survived this long. . .if what I'm experiencing can be called "surviving." Too much is happening to list and most of it has been said before. I'm a victim of a lethal targeting program and there appears to be nothing else I can do about it. . .no way to end it. . .no safety. . .no protection.
   I have been fighting for my children and their children and humanity's future, because if the criminals who are attacking unaware people with microwave energy weapons and mind control technologies. . .are allowed to continue for much longer, there is no hope for ANY of us.
   At this point there is nothing else I can do to reach any of you. Many members of my family and X friends hold key pieces to long chains of proof of such targeting (much of which I have not shared) but they are all such completely unaware victims of severe levels of brainwashing against me, and to forget past incidents, that I have not been able to reach them. I fear for them more than myself right now. It appears that the criminals are winning, at this point.

But I am still praying for the miracle that can save us all.