.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Fading Hope

   As I have been saying from the start, there are sure to be a few "coincidences" caught in between the chains of obvious targeting stuff. But so much has been happening that no unbrainwashed person could possibly see it ALL as "coincidences."

   Is it a coincidence that my step mother's existing health issues suddenly took a critical turn for the worse, after my father saying that he'd help me. . . and as I tried to help family members to realize that we have been targeted with remote directed energy weapons and mind control technologies? (I never got helped) This looks to me like the countless other diversions away from helping me or investigations or awareness of what is happening. . .ESPECIALLY since my step mother was a victim in one of the precognitive dreams I had about criminal targeting. (I shared this dream in 2003) I didn't understand it then, but do now. Around the same time, my nephew also had a dream about a "silver box in the sky aiming beams or something at a person on earth. . ." I didn't understand that then either, but do now. My family is a prime example of long term targeting, but I know no one who can even care to realize or  investigate it.

   Is it a coincidence that someone, who knows my situation, is now - right when I am about to finish crumbling, suddenly angrily aiming to salvage my truck and over a thousand dollars worth of equipment in it, because I owe her 120 dollars? (My truck ended up in a storage yard in Arizona after the brakes and engine were suddenly destroyed, within the same week, in Feb. 2009. - more "coincidences.")

   Is it a coincidence that I was shot in the head with some sort of laser weapon and was heavily hit with what felt like massive levels of microwave energy, directly after I had gone to the Bedford, NH FBI and then had called in a few names to them? (This is about the 7th or 8th time I beg the FBI for help with no results at all.) These hits are debilitating and my physical health continues to suffer for it. Its torture - literal torture. . .and foolish people think that all I have to do, in order to fix all of this is "get a job".!!!!!



This list could go on for a VERY long time. But I am becoming speechless.

I am losing hope. I don't want to, but I am. And the vulture puppets know it and there is nothing else I can do. The rest is up to you.

 I am in desperate need of financial assistance for my own protection and safety as I try to bring public awareness to this holocaust. My situation is now at a critical point. Please help me.

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057

(Please let me know if you donate, so we can know if it is interfered with.) 

   FYI: Due to my situation with being stalked by organized stalking groups who have zoomed in to offer unsafe places to live...etc., Monetary help is really the only type of help I can comfortably accept at this point in time. I do understand that this is the most difficult type of help to give. But I am still hoping that someone who has both the Heart and the resources finds me worthy of being helped. Those who can't financially help me, but want to can periodically buy $2 or $1 lottery tickets for me or send a small amount weekly or take up collections from others. Though I need a lot to get me out of this situation and protect me from further harm, little bits of help can keep me hanging on and sort of surviving