.

My New "Yearn for Freedom" Blog;
www.yearnforfreedom.blogspot.com

Friday, July 27, 2012

Another Dream Remembered

  I just remembered a dream I'd shared a few years ago - a dream which showed masses of dead bodies being piled into tarps at a hospital. This dream depicted such massive amounts of deaths that there was no place to put the bodies.
  Like I've stated before, I've been learning that the precognitive dreams I'd shared were NOT about natural disasters and were about the mass murders that are already taking place through technologically generated disasters and toxins placed in drinking water, and man-made illnesses as well as harmful vaccines…etc.
  The criminal leaders of this holocaust have caused a lot of confusion around my dreams, both within me and in the public’s eye, because my “forewarning dreams." I now feel sure that this is why I've been more heavily targeted since 2001. . .and why they have set the stage, through brainwashing people I was close to and slandering me in various ways, so that you will all think I am just crazy. . .so that you will not believe me and will not realize what is being done to us until it is too late. 

I understand that this all sounds too ridiculously horrible to be true. But unfortunately it is VERY true and it NEEDs YOUR attention ASAP.

   It may already be almost too late! They seem to be succeeding, at this point! Something needs to be done to stop this ASAP! Their mass murders and mind control techniques are NOT "meant to be." This is NOT “God's plan.” This is an evil mission that is being implemented by criminals. . .and needs to be treated as such. We need honest law enforcement to step in.
   However, I don't know how this can be done and my hands feel mostly tied at this point. These criminals have brought me into such a state of financial ruin. . .and sometimes hit me so hard with remote directed energy weapons that it feels like I've had a lobotomy and can hardly function, let alone continue to forewarn people. . .while living in my car. I do not have the resources to spread the word in many places other than the internet, which they can obviously also control. Although I have passed out nearly 1000 of the four page newspapers (the original “Public Notice”) I am unable to have more printed, at this point. . .and I fear that I did not do a good enough job with the first printing. But you can pick up where I am staggering. Please help spread the word.
print it out and pass it to as many people as you can.

Also, I am still in desperate need of 
substantial amounts of financial help

Sharon R. Poet
PO Box 383
Mont Vernon, NH 03057


Those who honestly can't financially help me, but want to:
 Please periodically buy $2 or $1 lottery tickets for me or send a small amount weekly or take up collections from others. Though I need a lot to get me out of this situation, little bits of help can keep me hanging on and surviving this. 


Keeping Hope Alive with Faith that 
The HEART of humanity will win.